Re: What model ECM is this ?

Ahh.  Maybe it's set up like the Australian 808.  First, how many
wires in the DLC, and what colors are they?  Second, have you tried
getting trouble codes by grounding a + b in the DLC?  Third, it's hard
to imagine a race team not caring about engine data.  Maybe they had
an alternate way to see what's happening?
Shannen