Re: What model ECM is this ?

Hi Shannen,
                   Yes there is 3 wires going to the connector but as I was told by
Ron Zimmer who does custom E-proms,
he looked at the code in one chip and since the CCM processor is not onboard the code
and functions for the ECM to fully communicate with a Diacom are not present. He
assumes a Tech I would work but since I do not have one I do not know for sure except
when G.M was involved with the Corvette Challange series all Corvettes had to be
checked to assure no one was cheating so I would be the Tech I or CAMs did operate
with this type of ECM.

No I cannot use the stock or custom chips I used with the stock ZR-1 for the
snakeskinner has no
EGR, O2s, cats, smog functions, and even the secondaries functions of this 32 valve
LT-5 are gone.
This was the Corvette they ran the 24 hour races, Daytona, etc with.

John Rovner