Re: What model ECM is this ?

The wire loom is all hand made so no stock color coded wires here ( they liked red and
blue colors )
There is 3 wires, one is to ground and I tracked one to the ECM but under no condition
could I get it to talk to
the Diacom at all. I used both 12 pin DLC connectors that Diacom comes with for C4
Corvettes before '94 when they
begin to move to OBD II and 16 pin DLC connectors.
I would bet they used a CAMs which is a G.M tech repair computer but may have
different Baud,  handshaking, who knows.
They would not have been allowed to trap ECM info while in the race and may have just
did what they had to on pit stops,
though for my racing I would liked to have the Diacom functional esp for adjusting
fuel and timing.
Being I run races from sealevel to about 6,700 feet I need to be able to burn chips
for the type of race and its location

Thanks,

John