starting point L-plates

You see, I am wanting to convert my Nissan system over to delco,ecm sensors,etc from a VR V6 ,16183082 ,
I have a 3 liter turbo engine , (was thinking that if I could get maps,program out of a V6 turbo buick gn it would be a better starting point than nothing) ,Will this work???? or am I going to have to modify the program from the N/A V6 ????

My turbo boost is 15psi, so I know a modified MAP sensor is on the list,

I am only a beginner  ,(although I am a mechanic,tinker with electronics,basic asm programming the 6502/z80)

my main interest in the delco ecm is in real-time programming, (Its a must!)

bye for now

Paul