Re: What model ECM is this ?

Thanks for the reply Ludis,

The CCM is another processor that works with the ECM in the sense it controls
functions like ABS, cruise control,
heating, A/C, ASR, when the oil should be changed, low tire pressure, etc.
I am told that the CCM is part of the ECM communcations package and without it the ECM
is limited to what you can read out of it. When I turn the power switch on ( not start
) on a stock Corvette a light will blink a code of 1 2 to say all is well, with the
snakeskinner, there is just a large red engine light and it does not blink at all.

John