Re: What model ECM is this ?

Bruce, since this car is so custom in design and frankly so very few LT-5
engines modified this way
I am not to certain how easy it would be to replace all the design G.M and
Lotus put into this.
Being the car ran in 24 hour races, IMSA and SCCA circuits I have to assume
lots of weird
from the normal ZR-1.

My goal is just not for myself but due to the ZR-1 being a dirty word by G.M
marketing and the hype
on the C5 Corvette those of us with ZR-1s racing them have to learn how to
manage ourselves for we
sure cannot get any outside support. I talked to Delco about source code and
even with the ECM dead they say the
code is still kept in a safe and cannot give it out.

As to the 4 cams, I do not know, work was done deep within G.M and Lotus and
they are not talking.
Considering I ran 185 MPH ( over a 100 mile stretch of an open road race) with
a bad clutch,
I assume the engine can do over 200 MPH so some engine work surely had to have
been done.

John