Re: What model ECM is this ?

| Bruce, since this car is so custom in design and frankly so very few LT-5
| engines modified this way
| I am not to certain how easy it would be to replace all the design G.M and
| Lotus put into this.

Then why do you think you can change the bin and improve it?..
Any body can add/remove a couple degrees timing, and change the VE a couple
points, but if this is truely a factory works car, then I'd imagine they put
more into it then you would imagine.  They also, consider engine life, and
fuel economy.  How many 10s of hours did RZ put into dynoing this car?.
Were documented improvements made?.
Grumpy