Re: Memcals

>Heres a PIC of it.  Cat-5 is all I had at the time no flaming... ;-}
>http://www.delanet.com/~tgp/misc/vampire.jpg

Eww, Dave, that thing really is ugly!

Hmm, my method is to jam two rows of header pins in to the bottom side of
the memcal, then just plop the memcal  with header pins in to the reader. I
actually kind of had to make my own header - I used a wirewrap 28-pin DIP
socket with the middle connecting stips cut out for the side that plugs in
to the memcal (the long wirewrap leads get shoved deep in the memcal
sockets), and then used a male on both sides cut-apart socket plugged in to
the female part of the wirewrap sockets. Very compact. ;) no wiring.

I haven't actually tried to program anything with it yet (just got my
EMP-10), but seems to work fine. I've only got two memcals - a V6 cavalier
(ARYF) and a '89 Hypertech TPI 350 A4 Camaro (which seems to be scrambled).

Andrew