Re: Gummy Chryslers

Also known as Methyl Ethyl Bad Shit...

Its got to be the best cleaning solvent out there, there is nothing I've
seen that it wont dissolve, but not real good for the body, we used it
extensively on the aircraft when I was in the Army till they banned us
from using it due to health related problems...  We all know how bad
stuff has got to be if the government decides not to use it any more.

Jason