Re: High Flow MAF revisited - (Porsche 928 voltage MAF)

Either sensor has the common trait, of not being linear.  Look at K Kelly's
chart.
There ain't no way some simple little V/F or F/V or combination there of is
going to do what you want, acurately.  One other option, rewrite the code,
ya right, like that is easy.  Or use a Microprocessor, and do it right..
If some one who is really good with code had enough info., that would be
doable (and with a tad more work we could have a MAP to MAF or MAF to MAP)
converter.  Now, the last option would be clever, IMHO.
  Grumpy

| I'm just nuts enough to be game, but I'm not sold on the reliability of a
| Bosch sensor... I'd much rather have a
| LT1/LS1 style MAF- seem to be more reliable, and cheaper...
| Like ya said, $300 is a lotta clams for a USED part that would probably
| work, but ya never know...
| I want to do something, but I have lots of time- car will not be on the
road
| until march/April at the earliest though... Just bought SuperRam, BBK TB,
| Flowmaster exhaust, and will be buying AFR 190's, a ZZ4 cam, and SLP 1.75
SS
| headers for it...
| BTW, looked at the Ideas for Design F/V circuit,but I'm no EE- does anyone
| have a circuit that would take 1250-11216 Hz, and turn it into 0-5v?
| Tom

Bosche