Re: What model ECM is this ?

Well, that answers that, you have an orphan for code is sounds like.  If you
wan to send me a copy I'll look to see if it matches anything, I got.
Sounds doubtful thou.  So you have a one of a kind chip, and maybe no way to
edit it.  That's starting with 2 strikes against you.
  You might try reading as much of it as you can using what I've already
mentioned, and then just get the proper editor for the 1228331.
Grumpy