Re: What model ECM is this ?

Mark, I have tried compares with ZR-1 E-proms of 91,92,94 and 95.

I think that since the ECM changed for '91 that I could be limited in what to
compare to

I think the older ECM for the Corvette were 8 bit and it was in 94 that a 16
bit was used for OBDII needs
Correct ?
Which processor did they use ?

John