Re: What model ECM is this ?

Shannen, I talked to Ron Zimmer and he says that what he calls the"Body computer" is needed
to have the Diacom
work. I'll have to call him again but that sounded like he CCM he was talking about.
He has worked on other Morrson designed racecars and saw the same thing.

My interest on this was solely so that I could use the Diacom Plus while I was at practice
at these Open Road Races so I could tune to the conditions of the public road / location we
are racing on.
Since the Snakeskinner can not be driven on public roads ( car never had a VIN number ) at
this time I have to start the race with almost zero test time.

Shorting the two pins does not buy me anything since the car has no normal ign system key.
To comply with IMSA, SCCA, etc the main key turns all power on and off thus the ECM gets
dumped each time the car is turned off.

John