Re: What model ECM is this ?

I do not know if we are all on the same page, so to be clear,
the ZR-1 does not talk about a ALDC they have a DLC ( Data Link Connector )
The G.M service manual has a secton on "scan tool not communcating" and part of
the
test flow is related to the CCM.

Since I am a dealer for the Diacom Product ( by the way I sell the Diacom Plus
much cheaper then most do )
I will talk to rinda this week and find out more for I talked to them before
and was told then it would not work
with this racecar.

John