RE: starting point L-plates

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Smith [mailto:ou8acpu@bigpond.com]
Sent: 15. tammikuuta 2000 16:52
To: gmecm@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: starting point L-plates

You see, I am wanting to convert my Nissan system over to delco,ecm
sensors,etc from a VR V6 ,16183082 ,
I have a 3 liter turbo engine , (was thinking that if I could get
maps,program out of a V6 turbo buick gn it would be a better starting point
than nothing) ,Will this work???? or am I going to have to modify the
program from the N/A V6 ????

MiH: My brother is having Nissan ZX-300 Turbo -87 having 3L V6. This car
doesn't have cat, ECU is reading MAF and (didn't check but probably) MAP. Of
course there is O2 sensor...

My turbo boost is 15psi, so I know a modified MAP sensor is on the list,

To get hands on ECM/ECU side Your idea might be nice to try on, but I think
You must change or at least scale most of the engine sensors to match values
expected by GM computer...

I am only a beginner  ,(although I am a mechanic,tinker with
electronics,basic asm programming the 6502/z80)

Try following links... (maybe stale but..)
http://www.jimwolftechnology.com <http://www.jimwolftechnology.com>

http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&q=Nissan+300ZX+ECU+info%3f&stq=5
0&c9k

Those were links I delivered to my brother for more info; also there is one
fellow doing all "dirty tricks" to increase boost and modifying relief
valves and waste gate controls to "beat corvettes and ferraris".

my main interest in the delco ecm is in real-time programming, (Its a must!)

Anyway, keep me (us) updated if You start/complete changeover to GM
computer.

bye for now

Paul