Re: What model ECM is this ?

John,

 I've been following this thread sporadically, so I don't know if this
is superfluous or not.

 I haven't had much time lately to play with my obd1 goodies (thanks
Andrew, Craig and Paul!), but I can get successful bin dumps out of my
89 L98 vette.  It just so happens that a friend of mine (John Murphy,
for all you zr1netters) recently bought a 90 zr1.  Sooo, if I can figure
out where the connector is, I can probably get a bin dump and you can
compare that against your chip also, for double checking.  The only
thing is, the chip he's running is a Doug Rippie Motorsports aftermarket
chip.  You may want to talk to Doug Rippie as well, maybe he can give
you a few hints about your ecm.

 One thing to note for sure, the zr1 ecm code is significantly different
from any other corvette model, due to the dual injector setup.  There
should definitely be two separate fuel tables, one for each set of
injectors, and probably also a table for the turn on event for the
second set of injectors.  Other than that, I'm as much in the dark as
anyone else here.

 Let me know if you want me to try and do the DRM chip dump.  It's at
least another data point to use.

Daniel