Re: Syncing crossfire injection

I usually can get by with just setting them mechanically, with just 14" wide strips of notebook paper.  If you want to use a piece of 1/4" hose you can listen down by the butterfly for how much noise there is and do it that way.
  Close is good enough, if too critical, then probably a calibration problem.
  Remember to have IACs disconnected.  Do test a min idle speed.
Grumpy

I want to check the synchronization of my crossfire injection, but don't have a manometer.
Is a map sensor connected to a DVM sensitive enough to use for this?
Any other ideas?
Kevin R