Re: CarBytes V2 now on GM-ECM ftp site

Sorry about the dud URL and the ..._all.zip file not being on the ftp site.
If anyone has a fast link and is able to copy it from
http://www.users.bigpond.com/paul_blackmore/CarBytes%20Downloads.htm
to the gm-ecm ftp site that would be a great help. I've got a pretty slow modem and it takes a while.

Cheers
Paul

> Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:03:22 -0600
> From: Daniel Ciobota <dciobota@hiwaay.net>
> Subject: Re: CarBytes V2 now on GM-ECM ftp site
>
> Hey gang,
>
> I just downloaded Paul's new software and all I can say is, wow!  There
> is considerable improvement in layout of the various pages now, and
> _excellent_ documentation to boot!  I haven't had the chance to play
> with it too much, since I didn't drive the vette today, but I'll be sure
> to check it out tonight.  All I can say right now is kudos to Paul for
> putting in what I think is considerable effort to make this an easy to
> use piece of software.

 I recommend getting this just for the help section alone... it has all
> of Andrew's schematics and a good explanation of aldl for folk just
> getting into it.

 Oh, btw, the Carbytes "..._All" version is not in the incoming