Got Diacom to work on Snakeskinner

Well one step up.

After 4 days of getting into this a little progress.

I did find out the the CCM is the master of data link with the ECM.
To get the Diacom Plus to link when I called up the program used a /d
software switch and then
had to make a valid 1990 ZR-1 VIN.
Since the Snakeskinner was built from the ground up it never had a VIN
number so I had to be sure I made one
up that the Diacom would know was for the correct make/model/year.
The Diacom looks at digit 4, 8 and 10 of the 17 digits.

On 2nd try I hit the right numbers and the ECM and Diacom linked up.

Real weird in looking at the trace I stored, being the car has no O2s
and the spark control ( internal knock count )
counts looks like a dang sine wave. Even with that signal ramping back
and forth the knock retard stayed at zero
and the spark advance stayed steady most of the time around 10 degrees
with a few blips around 19 degrees.

Will have to do more testing to see how much info I can get without
having those other functions not instaled on this LT-5.

J.R