Re: '730 ecu

Swayze wrote:

> If I use winbin to locate the start of
> each table(the little flat section at
> the beginning of each 'sine' curve) the
> 'header' bytes would tell me the size of
> each table then?

They can help you confirm that you found the table correctly.

> Are the one byte
> headers for single value,three byte for
> 2-d table, three(four) byte for 3-d
> tables?

The one byte headers are for (some) one input tables.  The three byte
headers are for two input tables.  The four byte headers are a three
byte header with an extra byte in front - the extra byte selects between
multiple possible input values.  For example, several ECMs have a table
that is indexed by MAP & RPM, or by (BAP-MAP) & RPM.  The header byte
selects which type.  I think I've seen a five byte header that works similarly.