Re: Got Diacom to work on Snakeskinner

Good work John, I'm glad you got it to work.  On my end, we were having
some technical difficulties last night.  The connector is indeed the
standard aldl connector, with the data line as the regular M terminal
(my 89 was E for some obscure reason).  I had trouble rearanging the
pins and making good contact... I definitely need to get one of those
adapters.  John said he'll take my connector to work and see if he can
doctor it up where it will work.

Anyways, John had an upgraded tech2 tool (89-00, he said) and we tried
to hook that one up to the zr1, but the screen remained completely
blank, the tool wouldn't even turn on.  It's supposed to be powered
through the DLC.  As a test, we went and plugged it into the 96 GS he
has (yeah, he has a lot of expensive toys) and it worked perfect.  He's
wondering what's going on with that, and so am I.  Anyone have any
ideas?

Daniel