Re: Uploading Stuff To FTP Incoming

Walter, or anyone having problems with the FTP site, my email address is
below and is also on the main WWW page.  If all else fails you can send
me the file and I'll upload it to the ftp site.  Just send it as an
attachment, give me a brief description, and I can put it up.

Please try it yourself, first, though...  :-)

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com