Re: LT5 Info.., and 1228331 stuff in general.

The secondaries are a On or Off function, at about 2,200 RPMs ( if the Valet
key is turned off ) it kicks in .
The Diacom shows a on or off, no percentage.

Question is, since the S.S has no secondary vaccum pump, no valet key, did they
re-work this solely by ECM coding or
modifiy the ECM,  or both ?
Also to protect the LT-5 certain hard or soft ECM error codes on a stock ZR-1
will shut down the secondaries, thus since the S.S
is hacked, did they also chop code out to ignore this ?
for as an example as I have been told my header/sidepipe exhaust system is the
loudest many have heard, thus
the knock sensor has to be going nuts ( as I say in Diacom trace last night )
but is being ignored by some code since the knock counter is
ramping from 0 to 255.

Thanks,   John