Re: LT5 Info.., and 1228331 stuff in general.

Yes Mark your most likely correct, untill I get a 90 to bench mark against, I am
guessing.
I do not know though how the secondaries are handled since the vaccum pump is
gone and
the power key circuits.
Maybe they just let everything in the plenum in the ON state.
As to water temp the Diacom never showed that number move at all,  though I do
have a gauge it is a race one and not
stock since all I have is a tach, oil temp, rear end temp and amount of pressure
in fuelsafe.

John