454SS Truck ".bin" File

In the incoming directory there is a file named BAMY38F1.BIN.bin, which is
the latest 91-93 454SS truck binary.  It is for the 16147060 PCM, and can
also be had in MEMCAL form as P/N 16175248 from your local GM dealer.
"38F1" is the program checksum from 0008-7FFF.

Just learning how to 'ftp with some new software, so sorry about the funny
file nomenclature........

Walt.

PS: To all who replied to my "How To 'ftp" question earlier, I tried the
drag&drop method to 'ftp the file from within Windows 98 and that procedure
would simply not work???  Had to go to TUCOWS and download an 'ftp program.
Does this sound normal?