Re: LT5 Info.., and 1228331 stuff in general.

This is going back to about 1995, Tim Holland, then the project manager
for the LT-5 at Lotus told me
the knock circuit had a design flaw and they were going to fix it with a
resistor but G.M killed off the ZR-1
so nothing was done. The circuit is runnig too close to the designed
edge and because of that false knocks are picked up, esp
if exhaust changes were done and the pipe was bouncing a bit under high
torque launching or frame flexing
He told me the resistor value but I forgot what the resistance value was
but remember it was a 1 or 2 watt size.

John