Re: Got Diacom to work on Snakeskinner

Hi John,

Hadn't had any time to go back and retry the data dump, but I will.
Probably next week though, it's getting to be a madhouse around here.

 Yes, the DLC is the old style 12 pin connector, with the serial data
line coming through the M pin.  I think that depending on how you set up
the Tech 2, it can read the older E pin serial data, or the newer M pin
data.  I believe the Tech 2 needs the external power to work with the 90
DLC.  We'll play some more, and I'll send the prom dump as soon as I get
it.  I wish I had a prom reader, but I don't (not techy enough).  It
would make reading the stock prom very easy, since it's not in the car
at the moment.  Actually, John hasn't gotten it yet from the guy who
sold him the car.

 Btw, is there anyone in the Birmingham, AL area with a prom reader?
The guy lives there, and it might be easier to arange reading the prom
over there.

Daniel