Re: 454SS Truck ".bin" File

If you mean running an SS cal in your 94 1 ton, the answer
is..............it is not a plug & play deal, and won't get you what you
want.

The 94 L19 454 uses a linear EGR valve as opposed to the older EVRV/EGR
valve setup, so EGR function would be messed up.  The 94+  4L80E
transmissions have a different force motor controlling the transmission
torque signal pressure circuit, so the mainline hydraulic pressures would be
messed up.  The SS shift points are different, which may or may not be a
benefit, depending upon what you use your truck for.  The SS fuel/VE curves
are a little fatter than in the 94 L19, but would be of no benefit to you
unless you have reduced your 94 exhaust restrictions in a manner similar to
the SS dual setup.  The SS spark curves are definitely more aggressive,
which would be a benefit if you mainly drive your truck unloaded but would
be a detriment if you actually use your truck for high GVW towing.

Probably the best bet would be to start with your factory 94 cal as a
foundation, and tweek accordingly.

Walt.