Re: [ADMIN] The Move

A big round of applause for Orin and John on this apparently seamless
transition.

You may have noticed that the WWW pages are on the new server,
www.diy-efi.org.  There are lots of broken links right now, I'm getting
them fixed as I can.  Should look lots better after this weekend.

--steve

Orin wrote:

> This lists are currently running off the new server.
>
> You might have noticed your filters not working anymore.
> You will have to change references to esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
> or efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu to diy-efi.org in your filters, aliases
> and address books.
>
> The new address for subscribe/unsubscribe requests is:
>
> majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org
>
> We even have an annoying reminder at the bottom of each message
> at the moment :).
>
> If you are on diy_efi-digest, please refrain from switching
> to diy_efi for a day or two while we make sure everything
> is running smoothly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Your list admins.

Steve Ravet