Re: New to the list...

Gee, I had to look, but on the home page it just says gm ecms, are we really
going to start in with the carb'd ecms?.
   In all the testing I did with them it was just a matter of going to the
ones recomended in the HO Manual, and appropriate PROM.  (This is not to be
confused with ignoring the jetting).
Grumpy