89 Corvette ECM

I joined the list to learn more about the ECM functions in my 89.  I have a basic understanding on how it works and how to interpret info from a Diacom.  As I said I'd like to learn more.

Where is a good place to start for reading material?
I already read Programming 101 and didn't understand about prom address and hex values.  Where can I learn more on this?

What model ECM is in the 89 TPI Corvette?  I posted this yesterday with no results.

Jason