TGB Adaptation Help?

Hello,

My name is Rex Weatherford and I drive a 92 Chevy Beretta GTZ with a
Quad4.  I have been lurking for about a week and have been absorbing
what I can..

I have a simple question (hopefully).  I would like to adapt a throttle
body from a larger engine to my Quad4 instead of boring it out.  I think
that this is electrically possible, but need some help.

I think that I could adapt a TB from an LT1 or LS1.  I wonder what
problems I will run into.  My car looks for .200-.900v from the TPS at
idle and 4.5v or more (up to 5.0?) at full throttle.  It also drive the
IAC from 0-150.  O is all the way in, 150 is all the way out (if I
understand the book correctly).

Can this swap be done?  I can have an adapter made to physically adapt
the TB to my intake..  Would a new LS1 TB be easier?  My TB only has one
plate in it, unlike the LT1 that has 2.

I'm a little afraid of the minimum air flow in these TB's too.  Will the
IAC be able to compensate enough?

Do these TB's have vacuum lines on them like mine?  If not then I will
have to tap ports into my intake for the vacuum lines.

Let me know if this is a really bad idea.  ;^)

Thanks!

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ
15.531 @ 91.28 mph (stock)