Re: TGB Adaptation Help?

Most of the Rocket parts are gone.  GM's into a 2.4 now, big brother
to a 2.3, and there are fewer factory hi-po parts available for that
engine. There are places that sell aftermaket parts for both engines,
if you (Rex) are interested search for powertek, and mantapart, and
look for J body (cavalier) internet sites.  Be warned, people with
2.3, 2.4l Cavaliers and Sunfires that have done minimal work before
swapping tb's aren't happy with the results.
Shannen