Re: LT5 Info.., and 1228331 stuff in general.

I agree with Bruce, when it starts knocking, you are waaaaaaay past peak power.
Most engines with "good" gas and combustion chambers and "normal" advance curves
and compression ratios  won't detonate above 3000 rpm anyway. Trying to cruse at
1800 rpm on '&^%*&' gas is the problem. '*()^*& EPA.  You guys with lotts of
boost, please disregard this message, you have other problems.

The knock sensor IMHO is just a crutch for poor gas. If you tune it on a dyno,
you'll never use it unless you get a load of bad gas.  Tom  (flame suit on)