RE: 7747 "shaking" the vechile?!

Now I get tired of getting code-51 (eprom failure)... I even re-soldered my
replaced normal (non-car) type socket. Yesterday we had -23degC which is
fairly cooold. So, I unplugged 3C, left it outside in cold and when my "work
table" was ready I carried it inside and started measuring.

Surprise, I found manufacturing failure from copper track between EPROM
socket pin 18 and flat cable connector pin 50. The point was in the 45deg
corner which rounded the grounding area in PCB for case supporter. Was easy
to spot because of coldness of the PCB extracted track halfs.

So this is learned and if anyone of You are having randomly occuring code-51
with known good (stock?) EPROMs then check this out.

-Mika