Re: [VN] New Mobil1 vs. Old Mobil1 vs. Non-Synthetic?

That problem goes to when it was first released back in 75 (?).  Mobil
bought a bunch of engines, inventory ran out, and a new formula was
released.
   I haven't heard of it being a problem, more so than any other oil, as of
late.
Grumpy
   There was a rumor also, that it dripped more completely off journals of
cars in storage, and an unscientific test showed about the same as
conventional oil.