Crossfire mod.. plenum volume or enlarged TBIs first?

FYI, the car is an 82 Camaro with 350 crossfire, 450 lift 212 duration cam,
headers and high flow exhaust, 5 speed, 3.73 gears.
Now with 7747 that I would like to start 101ing.
The problem is, the car seems weak at WOT above 3-3.5k rpm, but my scanner
and the dash mounted O2 show me between 800 and 900mv. The closest thing
feeling wise to describe driving the car is a mid to late 70s camaro or
monte carlo with 350 2bl. Feels strong less than 1/2 throttle, but doesn't
feel any stronger at WOT than 1/2.
Would a lid spacer to increase plenum volume and the stock TBIs help
overcome this, or should I enlarge the TBIs?
Would just enlarging the TBIs help without adding the spacer at the same
time?

Kevin R