Re: 88 quad-4

And how many previous ecms have you done calibrations for?.
So what if half the resolution, most of the time your floating near
something anyway, remember gm has the EPA to deal with for calibrations.
   Why not keep it simple?.
BTW, the guys running the 3 bar MAP calibration (even less resolution)seem
to like them.
  Just my 2 cents
Grumpy