Re: Greddy air-fuel ratio meter

If you try reading the archives those products have been covered in previous
threads, along with all their problems.
  This happens to be a product that is so new as not to be in distribution
yet.
Uses a different sensor (possibly in design) then the average O2 sensor.
Unlike the nonsense these other seem to be.  ie., no temperature
compensation, amongst other things again covered in archives
Grumpy

| Cyberdyne makes a digital Air / fuel meter .. Summit and Jeg's have it.
| Edelbrock makes one too..
|

| Chris

| >|
| >|
| >|
| >| Almost looks good, anyone have any details about the 4 wire Toyota O2
| >| sensor, the tech guy at greddy's said it can read 18-8:1, but not to be
| >used
| >| for initial tuning????.
| >| They want $300, for theirs.
| >| Grumpy
| >|

quotes)
| >| in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org
| >|