Re: Crossfire mod.. plenum volume or enlarged TBIs first?

| Still using the stock Vette injectors which as far as I can find are about
| 10lb larger than the stock 5.7 truck ones give or take due to the front
rear
| stock variation.

Where did you get that info?.
You might look in the archives for the name Lindertech, and get their phone
number, and ask what the oem ones are.  Least then you'll know where you are
for sure.

 It may be true because I had the fuel pressure at 14.5psi
| to compensate for a lean condition in non-feedback sections with the 84
| Vette ECM/prom and mentioned engine mods. With the 7747 running a 1990 5.7
| chip it was overly rich in cold start and is running 108 BLMs. Will re
| adjust back to the original 11-12psi range and see what happens.
| I will be going to matched injectors etc, but since the power out put will
| (hopefully)
| be quite different with the cam/head change I don't want to buy 55lb
| injectors then have to replace them with 80 to 90lbers.

Well, you need to tell the engine that, you are generating problems for
yourself.
Have you tried to find a junkyard TB off a P-U?.  Then you get 2 injectors,
and a common price is $25-50.

| With the stock heads and current cam I doubt it's capable of more than
| 250-260hp. The stock injectors should be capable of that, but I feel the
| engine needs more CFM than it is getting and is this cause of the lack of
| higher RPM oomph. Since my setup is fairly mild and I'm pulling around
34-35
| kpa at idle, my idle quality isn't a problem, I feel I canhold off on the
| re-plumbing the fuel stuff until the larger injectors are needed. I'm just
| wondering which would be a better way to cure my problem. larger
butterflies
| or Spacer for volume?

Try anyone.  Spacer is by far cheapest.
**The trick is getting the total amount of air, into+out of the engine, and
the balancing it with the right amount of fuel at the right time.**
Grumpy