Re: Crossfire mod.. plenum volume or enlarged TBIs first?

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Your now running the 747?.
> What injectors?.
> Ya, replumb the fuel pressure reg.s?.
>
> You need to have the fuel up to snuff first.
> If you overdo the air first then you can go lean, and start buying parts.
>
> Did you cut the EGR tunnel out, and runner roofs back?.
> Grumpy

 I have several X-fire intakes and in my collection there are two kinds.  One
has isolated runners, the other has some dime (maybe a little smaller) between
the runner halfway through the runner's length.  The question: which is better,
or which is better for what application (RPM, torque, CI, idle, etc)?  Which do
you use?
-Brent