Re: new to list and question

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Hi, Chuck.
>
> Welcome to the list.
> Not sure if you've read about something specific that you're asking
> about.  Maybe a brief description of what you're doing or thinking of
> will give folks more to work with.

Hi Shannen.

I mistakenly send that message to this list instead of the the efi332 list which I
later did.  My interest is in the 4G63T engine from the Diamond Star Line, Talons,
Eclipses, Lasers, Galant VR4.  I also am interested in modifying my Conquest TSi
which has a G54BT engine.  I was unaware of this forum until recently.  I am
rethinking my strategy to modifying these cars now, definitely.  Since these cars
do not use GM electronics my questions will be sent to the DIY and efi332 lists.
But.....

My friend, a mechanic named Wiley has been telling me about the GM ECU, not
specifying which one.  He told me they can be easily ported to use on different
cars through the prom chip.  I am looking into this for possible use.

And lastly, I am trying to learn about all of this quickly, great forum.
Chuck