Where to get 1-2 fuel injectors (Ford SVO 30lb equivalents)

Hello,

I have what I believe is a marginal fuel injector.  One of the header
pipes glows a light orange while the car is warming up (and lightly
missing).    After the car gets warmed up, the injector starts working
correctly.   This appears to have been a problem on my car for a
while, I am pretty sure it is a bad injector and not a electrical
problem, since it is pretty reliable that after it gets warmer it
appears to start working correctly.    Also the car is batch fire, so
the only electrical problem possible is the wires connecting the
injector to the other injectors on  that side are bad.   This is the
only header pipe glowing, and I can clearly feel when the injector
starts working correctly and I can clearly feel when it stops again
(as it is warming up, it goes in and out).

The injectors are Ford SVO 30lb/hr injectors, and ideas on what part
number this would be?   The local parts places need to know what the
original vehicle was, and that I have no idea about.   The injectors
are currently installed on a 93 Z28.

				Roger
				rah@hit.net