Re: Where to get 1-2 fuel injectors (Ford SVO 30lb equivalents)

At 05:50 PM 1/26/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I have what I believe is a marginal fuel injector.  One of the header
>pipes glows a light orange while the car is warming up (and lightly
>missing).    After the car gets warmed up, the injector starts working
>correctly.   This appears to have been a problem on my car for a

Might be a vacuum leak - warms up, then seals up....

>The injectors are Ford SVO 30lb/hr injectors, and ideas on what part
>number this would be?

Snipped right from the fuel injector list on the ftp site...

MPI  311 cm3/min(30.0 LBS/HR) (2.5 bar)(36.3 PSI) F1SE-9F593-E1A  3.8L V6
S/C (IC-079/IC-083)(Red)

I'd ask the parts dummies for '92 T-bird Super Coupe injectors.

>				Roger
>				rah@hit.net

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob@tecmark.com