Re: Where to get 1-2 fuel injectors (Ford SVO 30lb equivalents)

Try Ford Motorsport SVO injector P/N  M-9593-B302.  This is listed as a high
impedance 30#/hr injector in their recent catalogue.  As for the original OE
application for the '30, I have no clue.  However, SVO has a hotline number
at 1-810-468-1356.  You might want to querry them if the OE part number
issue becomes a critical factor at your favourite Ford dealer.

Walt.