Re: Where to get 1-2 fuel injectors (Ford SVO 30lb equivalents)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Bob Valentine wrote:

> At 05:50 PM 1/26/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >I have what I believe is a marginal fuel injector.  One of the header
> >pipes glows a light orange while the car is warming up (and lightly
> >missing).    After the car gets warmed up, the injector starts working
> >correctly.   This appears to have been a problem on my car for a
>
> Might be a vacuum leak - warms up, then seals up....

Wouldn't the vacuum leak cause me to rev higher, I know when Ihave
accidently had a vacuum leak it caused the rpms to run out of control.

It is actually going the other way, ie almost dieing, and there is a
distince miss that comes and goes.

			Roger