Re: Crossfire mod.. plenum volume or enlarged TBIs first?

He might have $20 in plate.
I bought an AL plate to run my CCC3 Q-Jet on the cross fire, and it was $18.
Nope, looks like junk to me.
Ya want a good flowing base for a cross fire get a Edlebrock SY1.  Vintage
late 60s.  Then make a lid for a couple Cross Fire (2")  TBs.  I found one
on Ebay for a tad over 200, in about mint condition.
Grumpy
     I have yet to, need to, reinvent the wheel