1227165 Questions

I am learning more and more each day but still have so much to learn.  I looked at my stock prom and its blue.  I pulled off the blue cover.  There are three chips.  One big one and two little ones.  The big one has on it APYP 3499.  What does this tell me?  If I buy a Prom burner and eraser in the future, how do I hook it up to this prom?  Do you have to cut the chip out?  (hope not).  How do the rest of you do it?

Tuner cat looks like a nice program to use for programming.  Anybody agree?

Thanks,

Jason