Re: 1227165 Questions

Ya.
Order one and look at it....
It's so dam easy, it's pitiful.
Grumpy
   Just to make sure, yes to make two means cutting it in half.  Sharp dikes will work, and trim to clear the memcal notches with a x-acto knife.  Like when working with sharp objects be careful you can cut yourself..  Modifing a memcal for highway use may be illegal, check your local laws.
Driving may be harzardess to your health. Please use seatbelts.  Keep seat back in the upright condition when the indicator says to.  Do not leave your seat til the plane comes to a full stop, and the hosts tell you to begin deboarding.  Objects may be closer then they appear.
Thanks for the information.  So if your saying if I can't figure it out then I should give up?  I hope that's not what you are saying.:-)
Jason
The big one has on it APYP 3499.  What does this tell me?
 That's the Broadcast Code, BCC
 If I buy a Prom burner and eraser in the future, how do I hook it up to this prom?
Buy a Digi-key part no AHW60G-ND, and it's big enough to cut in half to make two adapters out of it.  If you have it in your hands and cant figure it out, no need to go further.
Tuner cat looks like a nice program to use for programming.  Anybody agree?
Yep
Grumpy
Thanks,
Jason