Re: Where to get 1-2 fuel injectors (Ford SVO 30lb equivalents)

roger I've been having alot of missfire stiuations lately and I have learned
one thing, move the miss. if u know its that cyl move the spark plug, then
the wire and finnaly the injector..... not too likly it vacum, but I have
seen alot of what u are describing latly and I got my butt kicked on one real
bad before I figured it out and since that process has saved lots of work and
headacks. also I don't know if u have injector flushing equipment but that
help too..... also there is a screen in the top of the injector and I have
seen that plug up on one or two injectors also.

-Brian